The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has asked people to fill 1841 open positions by submitting online applications. Candidates can look at the table below for important information about the DSSSB Vacancy 2023, such as the name of the job, the number of openings, etc. Here are the most important parts of the DSSSB Recruitment 2023 for different jobs:
|Exam Name||DSSSB Exam 2023|
|Conducting Body||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, DSSSB|
|Post Name||PGT, TGT, Others posts|
|DSSSB Exam Type||State Level Examination|
|Eligibility Criteria||Depending on the requirement for post applying|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Registration||17th August to 15th September 2023|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test /Interview|
The minimum Age Limit for the following posts is:
- PGT,EVGC: Below 36 Years
- Music Teacher: Below 32 Years
- Publicity Assistant, Photographer, Technical Assistant, Homeopathic Compounder, Assistant Grade III, Junior Personal Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Technician (OT/CSSD), Radiographer: 18 to 27 years
- Surveillance Worker, Audiometric Assistant, refractionist, Occupational Therapist, Assistant Dietician, Physiotherapist: 18 to 32 Years
- Assistant Security Officer: 18 to 37 years
- Speech Therapist: 18 to 37 years
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|PGT, EVGC||Below 36 years|
|Music Teacher||Below 32 years|
|Publicity Assistant, Photographer||18 to 27 years|
|Surveillance Worker, Audiometric Assistant||18 to 32 years|
|Assistant Security Officer||18 to 37 years|
|Speech Therapist||18 to 30 years|
The candidate must pay the application fee when filling out the application form for DSSSB Recruitment 2023. The details of the application fee are shown in the table below:
In the official notice that has been made public, the DSSSB Eligibility Criteria 2023 are explained in depth. Below, we talk about the basic requirements that must be met for DSSSB Recruitment 2023.
|Trained Graduate Teacher (Special Education Teacher)||
Graduate with a Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or its equivalent
Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from any recognized University.
Degree / Diploma in Training/Education
Bachelor’s degree with minimum 45% marks in the concerned subject.
B.Ed degree and applicant must have qualified CTET exam (Central Teacher Eligibility Test)
Class 12th with minimum 50% marks. Diploma in elementary education and
the applicant must have qualified CTET exam (Central Teacher Eligibility Test)
How to Apply
The candidates must read the following steps to make sure they understand the DSSSB Application guidelines correctly. The directions are simple and easy to understand and follow.
Steps to Apply
- The applicants need to go to the DSSSB’s main website.
- They have to click on “Candidates Registration,” which is below “Filling Out Application Forms.”
- They will be sent to a new page with all of the DSSSB Apply Links.
- Next, they have to choose the subject they want to apply for and click the “Registration” button next to it.
- The prospects’ screens will show them the DSSSB Application Form 2023.
- To get the OTP, they need to fill in the necessary information, such as their name, email address, category, and cell phone number, and then click the “Submit” button.
- The candidates will need to enter and check the OTP number.
- Next, they have to make a password for logging in.
- Once the password is made, they can go to their account and log in.
- The applicants have to put in their address, personal information, schooling, and other things.
- Then, they have to upload important papers in JPG or PDF format, like education certificates, caste certificates, etc.
- They have to share a picture of themselves and sign their name.