The website ksp-recruitment.in is where you can get your KSP PC Admit Card 2023/Call Letter. The Karnataka Police Armed Police Constable Written Exam date has been changed.
This year, 3,484 Armed Police Constables (APC) will be hired by the Karnataka State Police. The last day to submit a web application is October 31, 2022. The next step will be a written test, which will then be followed by a physical test. The test schedule will be posted on the recruitment.ksp.gov.in website for the Karnataka Police.
KSP PC Admit Card 2023
The official notification for thousands of vacancies of Police Constable (Civil) and Armed Constable was recently issued, and qualified people from across the state applied. They are working hard to prepare for the Written Examination, which is slated for September 10, 2023. However, the exact exam date has not yet been revealed, but it is likely that the exam will be compiled in numerous shifts in the last week of February 2023. Furthermore, KSP Admit Card 2023 will be supplied to applicants, and you will need to obtain it at ksp.karnataka.gov.in.
Make sure you download the Karnataka Police Hall Ticket 2023 before the exam day arrives so you may give it your all. A written examination comprising 100 questions for 100 marks from various themes will be asked in the paper, and applicants must get at least 45 marks to be called for a Physical Test.
KSP PC Admit Card 2023 Written Exam
At least 15 days before the test, the board will post the Karnataka Police Constable Admit Card or Call Letter on the official website, ksp-recruitment.in. Candidates must go to the link given and get their entrance ticket in order to take the test.
The Armed Police Constable (APC) Written Exam will be held on September 10, 2023, and the KSP Armed Police Constable Admit Card 2023 will be sent out soon. All students who are getting ready to take the test value the Hall Ticket 2023 a lot.
- The Armed Police Constable writing test will be done away from the computer. The 3484 APC Recruitment Examination is expected to have more than 2 million people take it.
- The KSP Civil Police Constable Exam will have two parts: detailed questions and multiple-choice questions.
- The Descriptive Paper will have three parts: an “Essay,” a “Precise,” and a “Translation.”
- The multiple-choice questions will be about Karnataka’s history, general science, and general information.
- There will be a loss of 0.25 points.
- The test will last for a total of 90 minutes.
|Name Of the Subject
|Number Of Questions
Duration Of Time
1 Hour 30 Minutes
KSP PC Admit Card 2023 Details
The Karnataka State Police Department’s Recruitment Board will distribute the Police Constable Hall Ticket 2023 ten to fifteen days before the exam date. Candidates can get their KSP Civil Police Constable Hall Ticket 2023 from the website mentioned below.
All important information can be found on your KSP Armed Police Constable Call Card 2023. Any inaccuracies should be reported to the KSP Department’s higher authorities.
- Candidate Photograph
- Date and Time of Exam
- Candidate’s Title
- Name of the Exam Site
- Name of the Father/Mother
- Sex (Male or Female)
- Post Title
- Exam Center Number
- Applicants’ Registration Number
- Examining Title
- Location of the Testing Center
- Exam Duration in Terms of Time
- Instructions crucial to the examination
Steps to Download KSP PC Admit Card 2023
Following the methods outlined here, candidates can get their KSP PC Hall Ticket for the 3484-post test. For the candidates’ convenience, direct links have also been supplied.
- Navigate to the homepage of the official website at ksp-recruitment.in.
- On the right sidebar, click the Admission Hall Ticket Link.
- APC NKK3064, KK420 Posts Admission Ticket
- Click the Download icon next to the PC Posts.
- After entering your Application Number and Birth Date, click the Login button.
- Simply receive the 2022 KSP PC Admit Card.
Follow or bookmark itdkerala for more job updates.