MRVC Recruitment 2023: The Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd. (MRVC) has published its latest job notification for MRVC Project Engineer Recruitment 2023, presenting an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic candidates.
The organization is inviting applications for the role of Project Engineer (Civil), offering 20 available positions. Interested candidates are advised to note the MRVC Walk-in Interview Dates, scheduled to occur from September 25th to September 29th, 2023. With crucial details in hand, interested candidates can confidently pursue this promising career prospect within the railway sector.
MRVC Recruitment 2023
As per the MRVC Recruitment 2023 Notification, individuals are required to possess a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized university, with a minimum of 60% marks. Additionally, candidates need to have at least 2 years of work experience after completing their degree, preferably in PSUs or esteemed organizations, serving as Project Engineers or in similar capacities, as of the vacancy notification date.
The final selection will be based on performance in the interview. For more details, including the venue for the walk-in interview, please consult the Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Recruitment 2023 notice. Ensure you don’t miss out on this opportunity!
MRVC Recruitment Notification 2023 – Overview
|Latest MRVC Project Engineer Notification 2023|
Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd (MRVC)
Project Engineer (Civil)
|No.of Posts||20 posts|
MRVC/ E/ PE/ 1/ 2023
|MRVC Walkin Interview Dates||
25th September 2023 to 29th September 2023
On merit based on the performance in the interview
MRVC Bharti 2023 – Vacancies
|S.No||Name of the Post||
Number of Posts
|1||Project Engineer (Civil)||20 Posts|
MRVC Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility Criteria for Education and Experience
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent, with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university approved by AICTE.
- Candidates who possess a Graduation degree in the pertinent field of Engineering or Construction Management will be given an additional advantage during the selection process.
- As of the date of the vacancy notification, candidates are required to have a minimum of 2 years of work experience after obtaining their qualifications. This
- experience should be in PSUs or esteemed organizations, serving as Project Engineers or in equivalent roles.
MRVC Project Engineer Recruitment 2023 – Age Limit
The maximum age should be 30 years as of the date when the Vacancy Notification is issued. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the following guidelines:
- SC and ST candidates – Relaxation in the upper age limit by 5 years;
- OBC candidates – Relaxation in the upper age limit by 3 years.
Salary Details for MRVC Project Engineer
Candidates who are selected will receive a salary equivalent to the IDA E-1 grade pay scale, which is Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,40,000. The starting salary will be Rs. 40,000.
MRVC Recruitment 2023 – Selection Process
Candidates are required to arrive at the designated time and venue, where they will need to register with the HR Manager for the walk-in interview.
During the interview, a nominated Committee will conduct the evaluation, and the final selection will be determined based on interview performance and merit.
MRVC Recruitment 2023 Notification – Walk-in Venue
|MRVC Bharti 2023 – Important Links|
|To Download MRVC Recruitment 2023 Notification|
|MRVC Walkin Interview Venue||
Venue Manager (HR), MRVC Corporate Office, 2nd Floor, Churchgate Railway Station Building, Mumbai-400020.
Follow or Bookmark ItdKerala for more job updates.