SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Notification, Vacancy Details, and Apply Online Link are provided on this page: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an Open Competitive Computer-Based Examination to fill Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’ positions in different Government of India Ministries, Departments, and Organizations. From August 2 to 23, 2023, people can sign up online for the SSC Steno 2023.
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||SSC Stenographer 2023|
|Post Name||Grade C and D officers|
|Registration Dates||2nd August 2023 – 23rd August 2023|
|Exam Date||12th & 13th October 2023|
|Selection process||Written Exam, Skill Test|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer-Based Test) and Skill Test|
Candidates for the SSC Stenographer Grade C Exam 2023 must be between the ages of 18 and 30. For candidates to be qualified, they had to be born between August 2, 1993, and August 1, 2005.
For the SSC Stenographer Grade D Exam in 2023: They must be between the ages of 18 and 27.
The application fee for SSC Stenographer jobs is the same for all groups. Those who want to apply for SSC Stenographer 2023 must pay the application fee before they can finish their application form. If candidates don’t pay the SSC Stenographer 2023 Online Application Fee, their forms won’t be accepted.
Staff Selection Commission, or SSC, gives an exam for stenographers every year. There are two parts to the exam: a written test and a shorthand skill test.
- To get the letter of employment for the job of Stenographer Grades C and D, the candidate must pass both parts of the test.
- Those who pass the written test will have to take the shorthand test, which is also a passing test.
- The SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2023 shows how the whole hiring process works.
How to Apply
Follow the steps below to fill out and send in the SSC Stenographer Application Form 2023.
- Click on the official link above or go to the official page.
- Then click the section called Registration Part. Fill out the OTR (One-Time Registration) Form next.
- Make sure to fill out the form with your personal, business, and basic information, then click “Submit.”
- Then, scan your picture, signature, and certificate, and add them to the form.
- After you sign up, you’ll get a registration ID and a password sent to your phone or email.
- If you are already registered, you probably don’t need an OTR form. You can just sign in and enter the email address and password you used to sign up.
- After that, click the button that says “Apply.” Download the original page for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2024.
- Make sure to read carefully and get all the information.
- Make sure to fill out the application form with all of the necessary information and send a scanned copy of your photo and signature.
- The next step is to pay for the application.
- Check the information carefully before you send in the form, and then send it in.
- Get a copy of the entry form to keep for future use.
Follow or bookmark ItdKerala for more job updates like this.