Notification of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 for 3831 Kanisth Sahayak Positions in Groups C and D: Online applications are being accepted for direct recruitment to the positions of Junior Assistant, Junior Clerk, and Other by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow. Applying for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Openings 2023 can be done online between September 12 and October 3, 2023.
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (UPSSSC)|
|Posts||Junior Assistant (कनिष्ठ सहायक)|
|Registration Dates||12th September to 03rd October 2023|
|Eligibility||UP PET 2022 Qualified|
|Age Limit||18-40 Years|
|Selection Process||– Written Exam (65 Marks)
– Typing Test (Qualifying)
– Document Verification (35 Marks for Higher Qualification and Sportsman)
– Medical Examination
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Age Limit: As of July 1, 2023, the age limit for UPSSSC Junior Assistant jobs is between 18 and 40 years old. According to government rules, candidates from reserved groups get a bit of a break when it comes to their age.
For more detailed information, You can check UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification pdf.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023: Application Fee: All applicants for the Junior Assistant position must pay Rs. 25/- for the online application.
|All Category||₹ 25/-|
|Payment Method||Online (Credit Card / Debit Card, Internet Banking)|
To do well on the exam, students need to know both how the test will be set up and what will be on the test. Here are the details about how the test will be set up.
- There will be MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) on the written test.
- The total number of points on the test is 100.
- There are 120 minutes (2 hours) to finish the written test.
- There is one point for each question.
- Negative marking: 1/4 of the points will be taken away
- You can take the test in either English or Hindi.
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Hindi Insight & Writing Ability||30||30||
120 min (2 Hr)
|General Intelligence Ability||15||15|
|UP General Awareness||20||20|
For UPSSSC Junior Assistant jobs, there are several steps that people must go through to be chosen. The steps in the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Selection Process are as follows:
- Written test (worth 65 points)
- Typing test (conditions for passing)
- Verification of documents (35 points for college degrees and sports successes)
- Checkup by a doctor
Apply online for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023: The UPSSSC Junior Assistant online registration process will start on September 12, 2023, and end on October 3, 2023. So, candidates have plenty of time to gather the papers needed for the online application process, in case something is missing or being worked on. Here is where the straight link to apply will be made live.
Steps to Apply
- Go to upsssc.gov.in to see the UPSSSC page.
- Click on “Recruitment” and then choose “Junior Assistant” from the list of jobs.
- Click “Apply Online” and carefully read the directions.
- Make a new account or sign in to the one you already have.
- Carefully fill out the application form and upload all the necessary papers.
- Pay the INR 25/- application fee.
- Send in the application form and print out a copy for your records.
Follow or Bookmark ItdKerala for more job updates.